ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does laminated marriage certificate acceptable for naturaliz

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

micbhx03
Newly Registered

Does laminated marriage certificate acceptable for naturaliz

Post by micbhx03 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:49 pm

Hi

Please advise me if laminated original marriage certificate acceptable for naturalization?

Sumit

cricinfo

Re: Does laminated marriage certificate acceptable for natur

Post by cricinfo » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:19 pm

micbhx03 wrote:Hi

Please advise me if laminated original marriage certificate acceptable for naturalization?

Sumit
You better speak with NCS to find if laminated marriage certificates are accepted or not!

micbhx03
Newly Registered

Re: Does laminated marriage certificate acceptable for natur

Post by micbhx03 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:36 pm

cricinfo wrote:
micbhx03 wrote:Hi

Sumit
You better speak with NCS to find if laminated marriage certificates are accepted or not!
Hi I have sopken to Harrow council and they are acceping. However they dont have an appointment avialble before the new rules comes. So i m thinking to post diectly to UKBA. But i am concerned if they reject on the basis of laminated documents.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:41 pm

It should be fine.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

micbhx03
Newly Registered

Post by micbhx03 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:50 pm

D4109125 wrote:It should be fine.
Hi All,

I appriciate the replies.

Howver can anyone share their actual experience.

nehalbhagat

Post by nehalbhagat » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:10 am

When I applied for my wife's ILR, NCS Hammersmith accepted laminated marriage certificate. They made photocopy of document and sent it to HO . Her application was approved with that copy.

No issue so far.
Dont worry, you will be OK.

micbhx03
Newly Registered

Re: Reply

Post by micbhx03 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:52 am

nehalbhagat wrote:When I applied for my wife's ILR, NCS Hammersmith accepted laminated marriage certificate. They made photocopy of document and sent it to HO . Her application was approved with that copy.

No issue so far.
Dont worry, you will be OK.
Hi Nehal,

Thanks for your reply.

Did council mark on the photocopies that 'orignals not seen' as i am enquiring with council and they are advising that they will write originals not seen.

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:38 am

That may be technically inaccurate if the laminated document was an original document.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.