ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employment details

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kieran23x
Newly Registered
United States of America

Employment details

Post by kieran23x » Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:46 pm

Hi Guys,

I submitted my application and I forget to mention one of my employments which was 9 years ago, when I was a student. It was a part time job, and everything was legal, taxes visas etc. I had a right to work.

I am not too sure if HMRC records goes that far back, but I am just anxious about this. I do not wanna look like I am not being honest. If they look it up, they will see I have the right to work and everything was legal.

Should I be worried about the fact that I forgot to mention this in the employment history?

Thank you for your help!

K

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Employment details

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:34 am

Not really, no issue. If you still have not attended biometrics you can leave a small note in the cover letter and upload with the documents before biometrics.

If you have already attended biometrics, you may want to send a short email and declare that for your peace of mind. Mention your Name, DOB, Nationality, CaseID/UAN:
NationalitySupportTeamFMT@homeoffice.gov.uk
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

kieran23x
Newly Registered
United States of America

Re: Employment details

Post by kieran23x » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:25 pm

Thank you.

I just uploaded a cover letter.