ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

First Adult passport-birth certificate

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Fk27
Newly Registered
Russia

First Adult passport-birth certificate

Post by Fk27 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:30 pm

Hello,
I am finally applying for the first Adult British passport after receiving Citizenship certificate. I am getting confused with the supporting documents. Everywhere on the forum people refer only to the passport (of another country) they used to enter UK and citizenship certificate. However on the leaflet that comes with the passport application form they ask for a birth certificate and parents marriage certificate which is impossible for me to find. Is it essential to get them, also get them officially translated?
I was born after 1983 outside of EU
Thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: First Adult passport-birth certificate

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:39 pm

If you read the leaflet correctly, these documents do NOT apply to you. The same form is used for everyone. Follow only the requirements for those who are naturalised.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Fk27
Newly Registered
Russia

Re: First Adult passport-birth certificate

Post by Fk27 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:49 pm

Brilliant, thank you