ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Forgot to mention one application to UKVI in BC application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

iyadsalti

Forgot to mention one application to UKVI in BC application

Post by iyadsalti » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:37 pm

Hello all, I just realised after 2 months of application submission that I have forget to mention one UKVI application (TOC from visa sticker on passport to BRP). That TOC application was approved at first instance. For some reason, I thought in the BC application I have to add only visa applications which I included successfully (visit, T2G and ILR). I didn't realise that I should mention TOC as an application as it was not a new visa! I think I was wrong with that understanding. I can see that this TOC application also appear in my SAR.

Now the question, what shall I do? shall I email the nationality team that I have forget to mention that application? or what?

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Forgot to mention one application to UKVI in BC application

Post by alterhase58 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:56 am

I don't believe "TOC" is an immigration application - you are just transferring the vignette/stamp in your passport to a BRP card, it's not a new application.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

iyadsalti

Post by iyadsalti » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:31 am

Thank you for the response. Actually I panicked last night and sent the nationality team an email stating that I missed to add TOC application and provided needed details. No response other than the auto reply. I hope I didn’t cause myself a delay in decision making :cry:

Max1978
Newly Registered

Post by Max1978 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:11 am

Hi there if anyone can help me with this , I entered the uk illegal in 2007 until I got married in 2011 with eea and I got my settled statu , I waited 10 year to have legal status from my mariage , I have applied for naturalisation in august , I am confused about something as some one told you should mention on application form that you entered the uk illegal and you stayed 4 years illegal until the day you got Married , and me I didn’t mentioned that on application . Do you think I should report it , if any one can help me with this and give me an advice , thank you

iyadsalti

Section 3c impact on BC application

Post by iyadsalti » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:54 pm

Hello friends, when I applied for ILR last year, I applied 5 days before my T2 General leave expired. After almost 3 months (due to covid lockdown couldn’t do biometrics earlier) the ILR was granted. My understanding is that my T2G leave was extended under section 3c.

Is my understanding correct?

Is the fact that I applied for ILR just 4 days before T2G expiry going to have an impact on BC application? I read somewhere something saying that it should be 28 days before expiry of current leave.