ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form AN Section 2.2

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

unxepktylwvhl
Newly Registered

Form AN Section 2.2

Post by unxepktylwvhl » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:31 pm

Hi,
Seems that I'm royally shafted on this one. The guidance of section 2.2 Please give details of all absences from the United Kingdom during the last five years states:

Please note: You should also check that you were physically present in the UK 5 years (3
years if you are married to or in civil partnership with a British citizen) before the date that
the application will be received by the UK Border Agency

My official ILR period began in the UK in 06/06/2006 when I came here on WP and granted an ILR on 17/06/2011 and I was planning to send in my application on the 17th of this month.

However, due to business travels, I was away from 03/06/2007 to 10/09/2007 in 2007. Does this mean that I can't send out my application till 10th September? That would be one hell of a turn off :(

Thanks!

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:46 pm

Please continue in the existing topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!