ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got ILR 6 years ago, NARIC query for Naturalization

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

qoolnaren
Newly Registered
Mood:

Got ILR 6 years ago, NARIC query for Naturalization

Post by qoolnaren » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 pm

Hi CR001,

My case is similar got ILR in NOV 2014.

I wanted to apply for Naturalisation in 2016 and so requested for UKVI red Route NARIC English and comparable assessment then in 2016.
Due to some personal reason I did not apply for naturalisation in 2016.

However I am now planning to submit my naturalisation application in 2020.

Can you please confirm if I can use NARIC document issued in Sep 2016 for naturalisation application in 2020 please ?

Thanks

qoolnaren
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: Got ILR 6 years ago, NARIC query for Naturalization

Post by qoolnaren » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:16 pm

Hello All,

can anyone please help regarding above confirmation please ?

qoolnaren
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by qoolnaren » Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:13 am

Hi All,

Got ILR in NOV 2014.

I wanted to apply for Naturalisation in 2016 and so requested for UKVI red Route NARIC English and comparable assessment then in 2016.

Due to some personal reason I did not apply for naturalisation in 2016.

However I am now planning to submit my naturalisation application in 2020.

Can anyone please confirm if I can use NARIC document issued in Sep 2016 for naturalisation application in 2020 please ?

Thanks

qoolnaren
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by qoolnaren » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:50 pm

Hello Friends

Got an email from home office today morning stating “I am pleased to confirm that your application for British citizenship has been successful. The next step is to attend a British citizenship ceremony

Just wanted to share some information in case this helps anyone of us.
1) For English language requirement I submitted 4 years old NARIC statement and it worked for me.

2) Regarding employment:
a. For first 5 years I was self-employed as sole trader
b. For next 5 years I was self-employed as director of limited company (during this period I took minimum salary and dividends)
In type of employment, I ticked all 3 options: An employee and Self-employed and A director
Employer or business name: I have just put current limited company name
Employer or business name: I have just put current address of limited company
Start date: I have put the start date of self-employed as sole trader
In Tax office reference number section, I entered: “XXX / ABXXXXX (UTR No: XXXXXXXXX)”
Have you had any other work over the past 10 years or since you came to the UK? NO

3) Regarding Convictions and other penalties: I had 1 FPN in 2018 and so declared in application

4) Regarding immigration history I entered in 2010 and so mentioned all history since then.
My worry was one-off short trip in 2006: at that time, I came on C-Visit business visa for meeting and stayed for 3 months. Later I added this 2006 trip as my first visit, and it worked for me.

I want to thank all senior members and everyone who has contributed on this forum from bottom of my heart.