ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

January 2015 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Locked
imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing
Posts: 491
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:13 am

Re: January 2015 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:28 am

Hi All, If anyone had recently requested the information under freedom of information Act 2000 abt the statistics of total number of application for january and approved from HO?

And if anyone got approved plz update?
.

mbusman
Newly Registered
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:14 am

Re: January 2015 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Post by mbusman » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:39 am

Hi

Applied on 15th January and still waiting.......................... Really got fed up with this auto reply of 6 months from HO as people are getting their applications approved within few weeks. Is any one knows how to contact HO other then that usual 0300 number and get an update on the application.

a5ifkamal
Junior Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:37 pm

Re: January 2015 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Post by a5ifkamal » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:45 am

mbusman wrote:Hi

Applied on 15th January and still waiting.......................... Really got fed up with this auto reply of 6 months from HO as people are getting their applications approved within few weeks. Is any one knows how to contact HO other then that usual 0300 number and get an update on the application.
I am in the same boat, applied on 29th of January 2015 and still waiting. You cant do much I am afraid just sit and wait.
I think you either get your application sorted and receive approval in under a month since you applied if not then wait for at least 6 months. This is how it is at the moment!!!!!!

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing
Posts: 491
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:13 am

Re: January 2015 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:25 pm

a5ifkamal wrote:
mbusman wrote:Hi

Applied on 15th January and still waiting.......................... Really got fed up with this auto reply of 6 months from HO as people are getting their applications approved within few weeks. Is any one knows how to contact HO other then that usual 0300 number and get an update on the application.
I am in the same boat, applied on 29th of January 2015 and still waiting. You cant do much I am afraid just sit and wait.
I think you either get your application sorted and receive approval in under a month since you applied if not then wait for at least 6 months. This is how it is at the moment!!!!!!
Not really, If you check freedom of information abt application completion trend mostly get approved after 3 to 4 months from the time of application
.

Slam Dunk
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:42 am

Re: January 2015 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Post by Slam Dunk » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:29 pm

I APPLIED THE 15 JANUARY 2015 AND STILL WAITING....

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing
Posts: 491
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:13 am

Re: January 2015 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:13 am

Not even 1 approval this week for January applicants.
.

funnyboi
Newbie
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:41 pm

Re: January 2015 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Post by funnyboi » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:57 pm

I applied on 14th Jan and still waiting......GOD knows how long it would takes for them to do it, So just sit and waiting at the mom like everyone else. All I am hoping that it would comes within 6 months and not send me a letter saying it will need another 3 or 6 months.

123sandra123x
Newly Registered
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:09 am

Re: January 2015 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Post by 123sandra123x » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:30 pm

I made my application first week of December 2014 and still waiting lol after home office received (on 10/03/2015) additional information such a letters and original passport they put me on hold up til now without any updates. keep calm and keep waiting :D :D :D

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing
Posts: 491
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:13 am

Re: January 2015 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:42 pm

123sandra123x wrote:I made my application first week of December 2014 and still waiting lol after home office received (on 10/03/2015) additional information such a letters and original passport they put me on hold up til now without any updates. keep calm and keep waiting :D :D :D
Did you send them yourself additional docs or had they requested for it?
.

123sandra123x
Newly Registered
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:09 am

Re: January 2015 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Post by 123sandra123x » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:10 pm

imraniqbal2010 wrote:
123sandra123x wrote:I made my application first week of December 2014 and still waiting lol after home office received (on 10/03/2015) additional information such a letters and original passport they put me on hold up til now without any updates. keep calm and keep waiting :D :D :D
Did you send them yourself additional docs or had they requested for it?
They did ask me for more info.

dsab85
Member
Posts: 224
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:44 am

Re: January 2015 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Post by dsab85 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:11 pm

FINAL UPDATE

Just realized that I hadn't completely updated this thread. Final timeline is:

Eligibility criteria: 5 years EEA 2 + ILR 1 year (Spouse of EU Citizen)
Language criteria met: LITUK Test and Degree taught in English (abroad), confirmation Letter from University and NARIC confirmed to be equivalent to Level C1
Current nationality: Thai
Method of application: Postal Special Delivery
Date of application: 15/01/2015
Payment method: Credit card
Date of receipt by UKBA: 16/01/2015 (According to Postal Tracking)
Receipt of acknowledgment email: 23/01/2015
Receipt of acknowledgment letter: 28/01/2015 (dated 22/01/2015)
Date of debit or clearance of fees: 23/01/2015
Date approval received: 30/01/2015 (dated 28/01/2015)
Date of ceremony: 18/02/2015

Since then we have also completed Passport Application, received the Passport and managed to complete Electoral Register registration. So all done and dusted now for us. Good luck for everyone else.

Significant
Newly Registered
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:33 pm

Re: January 2015 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Post by Significant » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:22 pm

Applied on 19th January 2015, at Middlesbrough Council - NCS, payment debited on 25th January 2015, acknowledgment letter dated (26th January 2015), received on 30th January 2015, still waiting.





Hello All... it has been almost three months... any one got approval who applied near 19th Jan 2015... Me still waiting, what is happening with the application ... its too much now!!!

mfaheem
Newbie
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:11 pm

Re: January 2015 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Post by mfaheem » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:29 pm

Significant wrote:Applied on 19th January 2015, at Middlesbrough Council - NCS, payment debited on 25th January 2015, acknowledgment letter dated (26th January 2015), received on 30th January 2015, still waiting.





Hello All... it has been almost three months... any one got approval who applied near 19th Jan 2015... Me still waiting, what is happening with the application ... its too much now!!!
I have got the same feelings now, applied on 20th Jan and still waiting

Significant
Newly Registered
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:33 pm

Re: January 2015 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Post by Significant » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:34 pm

mfaheem wrote:
Significant wrote:Applied on 19th January 2015, at Middlesbrough Council - NCS, payment debited on 25th January 2015, acknowledgment letter dated (26th January 2015), received on 30th January 2015, still waiting.





Hello All... it has been almost three months... any one got approval who applied near 19th Jan 2015... Me still waiting, what is happening with the application ... its too much now!!!
I have got the same feelings now, applied on 20th Jan and still waiting

With which NCS you have applied?

EternalOptimist
Newly Registered
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:43 pm

Re: January 2015 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Post by EternalOptimist » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:48 pm

robbie_me wrote:He explained pros and cons
Hi Robbie!

I am filling out my UKM form and have also decided for a UK ceremony (I am resident in Germany).

What were the cons of having it in the UK?

I hope mine goes as fast as yours did! If it wasn't for the stupid courier from South Africa losing my mother's document envelope with my mother's original Naturalisation certificate it would have been submitted already. Sigh. Hope it's not a bad omen LOL!

mfaheem
Newbie
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:11 pm

Re: January 2015 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Post by mfaheem » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:45 pm

Significant wrote:
mfaheem wrote:
Significant wrote:Applied on 19th January 2015, at Middlesbrough Council - NCS, payment debited on 25th January 2015, acknowledgment letter dated (26th January 2015), received on 30th January 2015, still waiting.





Hello All... it has been almost three months... any one got approval who applied near 19th Jan 2015... Me still waiting, what is happening with the application ... its too much now!!!
I have got the same feelings now, applied on 20th Jan and still waiting

With which NCS you have applied?
Redbridge

Haadi83
Junior Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:00 pm

Re: January 2015 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Post by Haadi83 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:05 pm

Applied through NCS Newham on 19th Jan-2015 and still waiting..................

foufou
Junior Member
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:11 pm

Re: January 2015 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Post by foufou » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:33 pm

application date 22/01/2015
received by ho 23/01/2015
ncs used
ackn 30/01/2015 received 07/02/2015
fee taken 30/01/2015
date of approval :?: :?:

Melina
Newly Registered
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:57 am

Re: January 2015 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Post by Melina » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:36 pm

Applied on 14 Jan still ........................waiting............................

Ilr180
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:55 pm

Re: January 2015 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Post by Ilr180 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:57 pm

Ilr180 wrote:Eligibility criteria: 5 Year WP and Tier 2 +12 months ILR
Language criteria met: Life in the UK + UK Degree
Current nationality: Pakistan
Method of application: NCS
Council name if NCS used: Reading
Date of application: 22/01/2015
Payment method: Credit card
Date of receipt by UKBA: 26 Jan 2015
Date of debit or clearance of fees: 30/01/2015
Date of acknowledgment: 5th Feb 2015 by Post(Letter Dated 30th Jan 2015) + Email received on 30th Jan (found in Junk Mail)

Date approval received: Waiting
Still waiting ... Hopefully one day the famous brown envelope will appear ...

Locked
cron