ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

July updates to AN online form (applications made after 01 July)?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

neesh

July updates to AN online form (applications made after 01 July)?

Post by neesh » Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:45 am

Hi all,

I have been in the process of completing the AN form online which I started in Apr 2021. I logged in this week to see a prompt informing me that the form has now changed (last updated 01/07/2021) and that I may have to revisit the entire form again. Having done that now, I cant seem to find anything that stands out.

Please would anyone have more information on what was the nature of changes with regards to updates made in the latest version and if they substantially affect the decision making process?

thank you

magicsign
Italy

Re: July updates to AN online form (applications made after 01 July)?

Post by magicsign » Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:22 pm

Got the same pop up, I've noticed that they removed the question if you are applying throw settlement scheme. Just in case I've created a new application from scratch

neesh

Re: July updates to AN online form (applications made after 01 July)?

Post by neesh » Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:28 pm

Thanks for the response. I did notice that as well - ended up submitting the old one regardless.