ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

LSE Events - The Citizenship Test

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

secret.simon

LSE Events - The Citizenship Test

Post by secret.simon » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:00 am

Brexit has raised many debates about citizenship and who is entitled to be a British citizen. Drop into the exhibition and try taking parts of the British Citizenship Test.

Find out what counts as the knowledge you should have to be a British citizen and explore the research carried out into Brexit in the exhibition. Part of Museums at Night.

Also part of the wider "What Does Brexit Mean To You?" set of events at the LSE from Monday 17 September 2018 9:00am to Friday 14 December 2018 7:00pm.

Also see Freedom of Movement or Immigration? Reflecting on EU referendum campaign material on Wednesday 07 November 2018 1:00pm to 2:00pm
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.