ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 application - incorrect date for parent's settlement

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

theshadow
Newly Registered

MN1 application - incorrect date for parent's settlement

Post by theshadow » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:22 pm

Hello,

I am applying for my son's citizenship using MN1 form. I have completed the form online and submitted it, paying the requisite fee. I noticed the following issues in the form after submission and am now quite worried about the application. I am going to submit the documents tomorrow, so looking for help if I can do something now to add corrections within the application.
My mistakes:
1. Jumbled of First name and Last name of the 2nd Referee.
2. Spelling mistake in the 1st line of address of 2nd Referee.
3. Incorrect date entered for the question "Date when the parent has settled in the UK" : Actual date according to BRP 28/11/2020. entered date 7/11/2020 (this was application date) .. I made the same mistake for both parents.

I have already written a covering letter for the 1st mistake.
Can I modify the same covering letter to include corrections for all mistakes ?
Is there a template for the covering letter that I can use ?
Currently, I have included all the details of 2nd referee again in the covering letter and just highlighting the corrections for name & address in bold.
As a correction for mistake 3, Can I just add further corrections in the same letter referring to Page Number and write the Question and correct date as my answer ?

Your help is much appreciated !