ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 online form:5 year address history for 1.5 year baby

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

goldsurfer
India

MN1 online form:5 year address history for 1.5 year baby

Post by goldsurfer » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:02 pm

I am filling up online form for my 1.5 year old baby born in the uk. In the form there is a question:
Have you lived at your current address for 5 years? Yes/No
I have currently selected No option as he has lived with me at current address for 1.5 years.
But then I am asked: Previous address,Date you lived there from, Date you lived there to.
Q1. Can anyone guide me how to fill this section appropriately?

Also about the referees in the same form,
Ref1 : he is my friend and BC.
I read about good character requirement. Q2. Do I need to supply supporting document for this?
Q3. For the question:How does the referee know the applicant? I have mentioned: Friend of applicant's Father
Is this answer sufficient?

Ref2: he is my other friend and BC , and Director of a private VAT registered co.
for the question:How does the referee know the applicant? I have mentioned: Family friend & Director of VAT registered private company
Q4.Is this answer sufficient or I need to write in more detail?

Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: MN1 online form:5 year address history for 1.5 year baby

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:05 pm

Q1. Just answer yes. It is not a deal breaker and ho is aware of things.

Q2. No!

Q3. Stating "Family friend" would be better.

Q4. The professional referee should be someone engaged with the child, of any nationality, ie a health advisor, nurse, pharmacist, religious minister, etc
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

goldsurfer
India

Post by goldsurfer » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:10 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:05 pm
Q1. Just answer yes. It is not a deal breaker and ho is aware of things.

Q2. No!

Q3. Stating "Family friend" would be better.

Q4. The professional referee should be someone engaged with the child, of any nationality, ie a health advisor, nurse, pharmacist, religious minister, etc
Thanks CR001, I asked my GP for reference but he refused saying that they are banned from giving reference.
I am going to ask his health visitor for reference. Other people are reluctant to give their details. So my friend who is director of a pvt co is last option.

Greekone
Newly Registered
Greece

Post by Greekone » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:25 pm

Hello,

Did they accept the second referrer who was also your friend. I am in the same situation and Health visitor and GP have declined. My daughter is 7 months old and they told me they have to know her for at least two years.
I have a family friend who is a doctor and is willing but has not engaged with the child in a professional way. This is why I am asking.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:26 pm

Greekone wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:25 pm
Hello,

Did they accept the second referrer who was also your friend. I am in the same situation and Health visitor and GP have declined. My daughter is 7 months old and they told me they have to know her for at least two years.
I have a family friend who is a doctor and is willing but has not engaged with the child in a professional way. This is why I am asking.

Thanks
Instead of tagging your questions onto other members topics, which is considered rude and unfair to posters (see point 12 in link below of the forum rules), please start your own topic with all your questions!!

announcements/read-me-getting-started-t ... 24804.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Greekone
Newly Registered
Greece

Post by Greekone » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:31 pm

Apologies that was not my intention. I am sorry.
I only wanted to see what was the resolution to the question this member posted.
Will open a new post, duplicating the questions.
Thank you