Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to!

Login Register Do not show


A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

Junior Member
Posts: 96
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:53 pm


Post by KC8010 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:36 pm


Quick question please - applying on MN1 for my 10 year old son. I have recently been granted BC - dad is Portuguese - my son was born in South Africa. So application will be based on HO discretion.

My question - do I need to supply P60's for the EEA national for the last 5 years i.e. dad's with the application, passports of dad? The application form ONLY asks for the EEA to prove excersing Treaty rights if you are applying on the basis of ONE parent having BC through desent - which ofcourse does not apply to me.

Also my son has PR

Any answers would be welcomed - thanks.