Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 UKVCAS Appointment

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Post Reply
Arun211
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:39 pm
India

MN1 Online Form

Post by Arun211 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:30 pm

Hi,

MN1 online form asks for professional referee's DOB & Passport number. Both of them are mandatory.

Our school has agreed to give reference but i am not sure if they will be ready to share their personal details.

How are others coping with this pls?

Cheers

apatiluk
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:55 am
Mood:
India

Re: MN1 Online Form

Post by apatiluk » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:43 pm

Arun211 wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:30 pm
MN1 online form asks for professional referee's DOB & Passport number. Both of them are mandatory.
Yes this is mandatory
1. DOB
2. Passport Number
3. Phone number / email address
4. They should agree to sign the respective referee forms ( and willing to answer if HO calls them )

a. School / Health Visitor / GP / Accountant
b. Friends in the UK who have settled and know you personally

Arun211
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:39 pm
India

Re: MN1 Online Form

Post by Arun211 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:29 am

OK thank you. Will try our luck at school.

Cheers

Arun211
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:39 pm
India

MN1 Form

Post by Arun211 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:02 pm

Hi,

I am in the process of registering my child as British-citizen. We are from India and my child is born in the UK and both parents have ILR.

Should the below question be answered as "NO" ?

Are you relying on your parent's permanent residence (either as an EEA National or the family member of an EEA National) as evidence of their settled status in the United Kingdom?


Cheers

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 66186
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: MN1 Form

Post by CR001 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:53 pm

Arun211 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:02 pm
Hi,

I am in the process of registering my child as British-citizen. We are from India and my child is born in the UK and both parents have ILR.

Should the below question be answered as "NO" ?

Are you relying on your parent's permanent residence (either as an EEA National or the family member of an EEA National) as evidence of their settled status in the United Kingdom?


Cheers
1. Yes it is no as you do not have PR under the EEA rules.

2. Please keep ALL your questions in one topic. It is not necessary to start a new thread with each question.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Arun211
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:39 pm
India

MN1 UKVCAS Appointment

Post by Arun211 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:13 pm

Hi All,

Just a quick clarification.

We have our child's biometric appointment for naturaliization this saturday at Croydon.

I will be the accompanying my child. Apart from our passports, do i need to carry anything else with me to prove my parental responsibilty that might be checked at the UKVCAS centre before letting in?

P.S: I will be carrying copies of all the documents that i have uploaded online and original passports.

Cheers

Arun211
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:39 pm
India

Re: MN1 Form

Post by Arun211 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:16 pm

Hi Casa, Okay noted. Will do from my next one.

Cheers

apatiluk
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:55 am
Mood:
India

Re: MN1 UKVCAS Appointment

Post by apatiluk » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:33 pm

1. UKVCAS appointment letter with the QR code
2. Identification document - Child
3. Birth Certificate
4. Parents passport / ILR BRP cards

Please carry the originals of the documents that have been uploaded in support of the MN1 application.
The UKVCAS member checking your details online might ask for documents, if they are not clear, so that they scan it and upload. Copies of these original documents would not be required. If they find all your documents online, then they would not ask for anything, only bio-metrics ( Photo only / photo + finger print depending on the age of the child) will be taken and that would be it.

Good luck

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 66186
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: MN1 Form

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:19 am

Arun211 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:16 pm
Hi Casa, Okay noted. Will do from my next one.

Cheers
CR001 not Casa.

I have merged your topics again. This is becoming annoying now!!! Simply keep ALL your questions in ONE topic!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Arun211
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:39 pm
India

Re: MN1 UKVCAS Appointment

Post by Arun211 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:16 am

apatiluk wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:33 pm
1. UKVCAS appointment letter with the QR code
2. Identification document - Child
3. Birth Certificate
4. Parents passport / ILR BRP cards

Please carry the originals of the documents that have been uploaded in support of the MN1 application.
The UKVCAS member checking your details online might ask for documents, if they are not clear, so that they scan it and upload. Copies of these original documents would not be required. If they find all your documents online, then they would not ask for anything, only bio-metrics ( Photo only / photo + finger print depending on the age of the child) will be taken and that would be it.

Good luck
.
thank you very much

Arun211
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:39 pm
India

Re: MN1 Form

Post by Arun211 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:17 am

CR001 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:19 am
Arun211 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:16 pm
Hi Casa, Okay noted. Will do from my next one.

Cheers
CR001 not Casa.

I have merged your topics again. This is becoming annoying now!!! Simply keep ALL your questions in ONE topic!!!
Apologies and will do from next one.

Post Reply