ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Nadra Card question

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rizzy2k
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Nadra Card question

Post by rizzy2k » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:54 am

Hi

My wife has just got her British passport but she also has her Pakistan passport. I have to get a Nadra card to travel back to Pakistan does she need to apply or can she travel on her Pakistan passport as long as it has 6 months on it

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Nadra Card question

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:30 am

Pakistan allows dual nationality. She can travel on her foreign passport and British passport.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

nidaulhaque
Member of Standing

Post by nidaulhaque » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:07 pm

She can travel on Pakistani passport it does not need to be 6 month valid, as long as it's valid at time of entry to paksitan she is fine.

On British passport she will need Pakistani visa

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:24 am

rizzy2k wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:54 am
Hi

My wife has just got her British passport but she also has her Pakistan passport. I have to get a Nadra card to travel back to Pakistan does she need to apply or can she travel on her Pakistan passport as long as it has 6 months on it
Hi there,
If your family is travelling on British passport they need a NADRA card or Pakistani visa on your British passport . Just double check before travelling, please. Most likely you will be questioned at airport .
Regards,
__A