ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

National Checking Service question

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Montanaaa
Newly Registered

National Checking Service question

Post by Montanaaa » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:00 pm

Hey, im due to go to the national checking service on friday the 4th of april. I need to know, will i be charged 874 or the new fee?

I ask because my guess is my application wont reach the home office until monday the 7th of april.

milan69
Diamond Member

Re: National Checking Service question

Post by milan69 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:56 pm

Most of the time the application is recieved by HO the next day..most of the time.
I am sometimes wrong.

vikramrajpal

Post by vikramrajpal » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:09 pm

Yes I agree, the NCS service send all applications the same day or the next day in most cases. I just submitted mine so that's how I know.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:01 pm

vikramrajpal wrote:Yes I agree, the NCS service send all applications the same day or the next day in most cases. I just submitted mine so that's how I know.
The NCS I applied through will send applications every Thursday. So, If you apply on a Friday, your application will not reach the Home Office till the next Friday.

bkarthikisc

Post by bkarthikisc » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:44 pm

I am going in on the 4th as well. i got a call from the Registrar that i have to pay the new fees of £906 as the application will reach the home office only after the 6th

longhorn1

Post by longhorn1 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:29 pm

bkarthikisc wrote:I am going in on the 4th as well. i got a call from the Registrar that i have to pay the new fees of £906 as the application will reach the home office only after the 6th
I'm in the same situation concerning the application for my children hence I've decided to post it by 'guaranteed next day delivery'. I'm sure they'll get it latest on the 2nd.

Montanaaa
Newly Registered

Post by Montanaaa » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:47 pm

Thanks for the replies guys, i managed to change my appointment with the council for tomorrow. I was informed if i did it on friday, i would have to pay the new prices. Again thanks for the help.