ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation application General discussions

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

samkos1980
Newly Registered
India

Naturalisation application General discussions

Post by samkos1980 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:24 am

Hi All,

I was looking for couple of questions. I hope I get response .

Firstly, I would like to apologize if there is an similar topic already designated for the general discussion.

I applied naturalisation application feb 2021 and In March 2021 submitted the biometric at (London Victoria) I've filed my application through solicitor. Since there is an delay in processing the applications I've below questions.

1. will home office communicate with me or solicitor as at the time of submission I gave letter of authority.

2. As I see there is no approval emails there is no guarantee in my case , if at all they do send any approvals home office will they communicate with me ?

3. I see ceremony letters directly coming via post will home office send these physical letters to my address or solicitor address?

Anyone in the group can help me please?

Thanks,

samkos1980
Newly Registered
India

Re: Naturalisation application General discussions

Post by samkos1980 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:48 am

samkos1980 wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:24 am
Hi All,

I was looking for couple of questions. I hope I get response .

Firstly, I would like to apologize if there is an similar topic already designated for the general discussion.

I applied naturalisation application feb 2021 and In March 2021 submitted the biometric at (London Victoria) I've filed my application through solicitor. Since there is an delay in processing the applications I've below questions.

1. will home office communicate with me or solicitor as at the time of submission I gave letter of authority.

2. As I see there is no approval emails there is no guarantee in my case , if at all they do send any approvals home office will they communicate with me ?

3. I see ceremony letters directly coming via post will home office send these physical letters to my address or solicitor address?

Anyone in the group can help me please?

Thanks,
Sorry I just saw there is already group . lets follow here itself

british-citizenship/general-discussion- ... 00889.html