ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation - Called UKBA

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

noodles

Naturalisation - Called UKBA

Post by noodles » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:54 pm

Hi everyone. i recently applied for Naturalisation only few weeks ago after waiting 2 years on EEA4 (which is still not decided) and the lady i spoke to said the Naturalisation decision has been made and i should get a response next week.

I'm in the process of getting a mortgage but the banks are requesting to see either a PR signette on passport or british passport so i told the HO lady this and she said "Well, with the decision that has been made on your case, you should be able to provide the banks with a substantial evidence by next week"

Does this mean that she's trying to tell me it's been approved? Anyone else had a similar interaction with the HO staff? She wouldn't be saying that to get me off the hook would she?

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:27 pm