ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NATURALISATION FOR NON-EEA HOLDING PERMANENT RESIDENCE

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

Locked
chinguiris
BANNED
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:10 pm
Columbia

NATURALISATION FOR NON-EEA HOLDING PERMANENT RESIDENCE

Post by chinguiris » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:16 pm

Hello Guys, thanks in advance for your Help

Basically the question and personal concern is:

Being a non eea national, but holding permanent residence Card, this is my Case:


I have been in the UK for 6 years: 5 Years as a Family member and 1 Year Holding permanent residence,
I Have passed the life in the UK test
I Have passed the english lenguage test
I havent overstayed outside of the UK during the quyalifying period
I Have never been Ilegally in the UK
I Have not criminal convictions at all, nowhere in the world, of any kind. 100% Clean
I am In possesion of all proofs of address and proof of residence in the uk, (payslips,p60,doctor letters,employer letters, bank statement etc, Covering the whole period)

It seems like I meet all the criteria to be granted with the naturalisation,however i am wondering how likely you guys experts on this topics, seem my case to be succesful??

just wondering because I am not an european national, and that could make things harder?
have any of you been trough something similar?

thanks a lot for your help and if theres anything to add please inform me,,,
thanks

Klarae
Newly Registered
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:21 am
Mood:

Re: NATURALISATION FOR NON-EEA HOLDING PERMANENT RESIDENCE

Post by Klarae » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:22 pm

Do you mean indefinite leave to remain and not permanent residence? British Spouse or EU Spouse as there is a difference.

chinguiris
BANNED
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:10 pm
Columbia

Re: NATURALISATION FOR NON-EEA HOLDING PERMANENT RESIDENCE

Post by chinguiris » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:06 pm

Klarae wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:22 pm
Do you mean indefinite leave to remain and not permanent residence? British Spouse or EU Spouse as there is a difference.
-5 years as a family member of an EEA national (EU spouse)
-and 1 year holding permanent residence

Klarae
Newly Registered
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:21 am
Mood:

Re: NATURALISATION FOR NON-EEA HOLDING PERMANENT RESIDENCE

Post by Klarae » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:34 pm

chinguiris wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:06 pm
Klarae wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:22 pm
Do you mean indefinite leave to remain and not permanent residence? British Spouse or EU Spouse as there is a difference.
-5 years as a family member of an EEA national (EU spouse)
-and 1 year holding permanent residence
Then you are qualified to apply for naturalization. I see no reason for refusal if all the information you gave was accurate.
Remember the physically present in the UK five years ago rule before applying. Good luck

chinguiris
BANNED
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:10 pm
Columbia

Re: NATURALISATION FOR NON-EEA HOLDING PERMANENT RESIDENCE

Post by chinguiris » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:36 pm

Klarae wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:34 pm
chinguiris wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:06 pm
Klarae wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:22 pm
Do you mean indefinite leave to remain and not permanent residence? British Spouse or EU Spouse as there is a difference.
-5 years as a family member of an EEA national (EU spouse)
-and 1 year holding permanent residence
Then you are qualified to apply for naturalization. I see no reason for refusal if all the information you gave was accurate.
Remember the physically present in the UK five years ago rule before applying. Good luck
Thank you :wink:

chinguiris
BANNED
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:10 pm
Columbia

LIST OF REQUIREMENTS FOR NATURALIZATION

Post by chinguiris » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:27 pm

Hello everyone

why dont we help each other or whoever that is in need of a proper and detailed list of documents that are a MUST when it comes to having a succesful process of naturalization:

Can anyone who had good knowledge or who have had the experience with succesful results on this Matter give a very clear list of ALL the documents that are required to be submitted, in order to apply for naturalization:
-Documents Required as an EEA national or family member Holding permanent Residence
-Documents as The spouse of a british Citizen Holding indefinite leave to remain

Thanks

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 79101
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: LIST OF REQUIREMENTS FOR NATURALIZATION

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:26 pm

chinguiris wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:27 pm
Hello everyone

why dont we help each other or whoever that is in need of a proper and detailed list of documents that are a MUST when it comes to having a succesful process of naturalization:

Can anyone who had good knowledge or who have had the experience with succesful results on this Matter give a very clear list of ALL the documents that are required to be submitted, in order to apply for naturalization:
-Documents Required as an EEA national or family member Holding permanent Residence
-Documents as The spouse of a british Citizen Holding indefinite leave to remain

Thanks
All the requirements are listed in the AN Guidance Notes and AN Booklet.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Locked
cron