ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalization after 3 years

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mariajhon
Newly Registered

Naturalization after 3 years

Post by mariajhon » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:06 pm

Hi, I m new in this forum and I find it very helpfull thanks for everyone giving help for the others. I hope I find answer to my question. i m married to a british and living in the UK 3 years I have my IRL and next march I will apply for naturalization but I have a problem curently me and my husband are living in diferent adresses because of some circonstances we are claiming jobsekers separat claims and housing aswell also we applyed for council house together but we are still waiting we can t rent due to deposit and advance that we can not afford, can I still apply for naturalization or wait until the change of circonstances wich I dont know when that will hapened?

mariajhon
Newly Registered

Post by mariajhon » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:33 pm

could anyone help me please?

Casa

Post by Casa » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:39 pm

You can apply for BC if your husband supports your application by submitting his passport. However, how will you find the £750 fee?

mariajhon
Newly Registered

Post by mariajhon » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:16 pm

Thank you casa, my husband is happy to provide me with any documents I need for my application, I m only worried about the different adresses wich I will mention in my application if it will affect me.