ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalization Application Delay!

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ukindian23
India

Naturalization Application Delay!

Post by ukindian23 » Sun May 16, 2021 10:40 pm

Hi
I applied for Naturalization over 2 months ago and appeared for the appointment as well over 5 weeks back. I haven't received any email or communication back from home office.

As I see the timelines, it is generally within 4 weeks of appointment people receive a confirmation.

Please share any inputs on this.

Thanks

ukindian23
India

Re: Naturalization Application Delay!

Post by ukindian23 » Tue May 18, 2021 11:45 am

Hello Moderators, please share your advise or other's who applied in March, please share your experience.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue May 18, 2021 12:02 pm

Citizenship applications can take up to 6 months, sometimes longer. This is clearly stated on the UKVI website. UKVI also does NOT communicate with you at every tiny step. You must just wait to hear back.

It is not the norm to get a response within 4 weeks. Very few applicants received such quick decisions.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ukindian23
India

Post by ukindian23 » Tue May 18, 2021 12:59 pm

Thanks for the response.