ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalization using MN1 Form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

theshadow
Newly Registered

Naturalization using MN1 Form

Post by theshadow » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:47 am

Hello,

I submitted my 1yr old son's application for naturalization using the MN1 form yesterday and went ahead to pay the fee and book an appointment as well. To my horror I just realized, i have jumbled up the First name and Last name of 2nd Referee (professional). I will use the correct details on the declaration form to be signed by them, but it seems like I cannot go back and change the detail in the application now. Can I request this change during the appointment ? What else can I do to fix it ?

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Naturalization using MN1 Form

Post by alterhase58 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:52 am

You can write a cover note explaining the issue and upload with the other documents.
UKVCAS cannot change the system entries, as far as I know.
Note that your son is registering as British, not naturalising which is for adults.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.