ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online Passport application- no confirmation email?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kiks
Romania

Online Passport application- no confirmation email?

Post by kiks » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:45 pm

Hello, Ive sent passport application online for first adult passport after naturalisation. All uploaded with all details, digital photo, paid the fee. Then got asked to fill my referee name and email so they can sent message across. Nothing since 3 pm today. I didnt get email with any reference number or confirmation. Neither my referee. What to do now? Really stressed. Fee was taken already from acount. I didnt note my reference number as thought they will send email straigt a way. Any advice? Thank you
Hope I post in right section.

bookerw100
Member of Standing

Re: Online Passport application- no confirmation email?

Post by bookerw100 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:37 am

You should get an email once you have submitted your online application. Check your junk?

Also you can ring HMPO and ask them as well

johnhkg
Hong Kong

Post by johnhkg » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:31 pm

during online application you have to tick boxes for how HMPO should contact you, i.e. email and/or phone message

maybe you forgot to tick the boxes???

kiks
Romania

Post by kiks » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:45 pm

Hello, Thank you for your advise. I did check the correct boxes for txt and email notification. Contacted HMPO in the end. What they said is that due to the huge amount of applications their system had problems to cope. Fortunetly they did receive application and gave me ref number.
With that I logged into the HMPO track application progress website and was able to re-sent email to my referee so she can confirm the photo. Now off to send documents.
FYI still no confirmation email so system has its glitches .
Thank you all for help.