ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

P60 Probleme

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

joelondon
Member of Standing

P60 Probleme

Post by joelondon » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:47 pm

hello all of you guys ....I'm here with you ..with all my heart and prayer ....i

wish for everyone the best , good and happy ending of their journey....I'm

here everyday ...reading and re-reading those post ...and wishing that one

day it will be me ...as m about to apply soon ...but very confused on what

document i need to use to replace my lost p60 of 2003-04-05-06-07....its a

shame ...i know ...but if anyone of you guys can guide me on trying to find a

different way of showing or proving my lawful resident for the last past 5

years ..that would be very helpful ...

option 1 : can i go back to my previous employee and ask them for a copy of my p60 ?? is it possible ???

option 2 : can i ask my employee for a letter of employer showing that i covered that year and month working for them ???

option 3 : ask the tax office to send me the work history of all those year ..( but that again take ages )

option 4 : i searched the web and found out that they can issue me with an original p60 ...or kind of copy ..if i give them details of my previous work .

honestly ..i need someone experience to comment on this topic as m lost right now ..and m about to apply soon...plz help anyone .. :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

global gypsy

Post by global gypsy » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:06 pm

Are you applying for ILR or British citizenship?
P60 etc is required only for ILR application, not for naturalisation.

joelondon
Member of Standing

Post by joelondon » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:24 pm

global gypsy wrote:Are you applying for ILR or British citizenship?
P60 etc is required only for ILR application, not for naturalisation.
well m applying for British citizenship ...!!!! i have a PR ...!!! so what document are needed to prove your 5 years residency then ???

thanks

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:43 pm

passport(s). should normally be enough

John

Post by John » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:04 pm

well m applying for British citizenship ...!!!! i have a PR ...!!! so what document are needed to prove your 5 years residency then ???
What do you actually mean by that? You made an application to UKBA for PR, using form EEA3 or EEA4? And they granted that application?

Or if you made no such application, you are now going to rely upon an automatic grant of PR after 5 years?
John

joelondon
Member of Standing

Post by joelondon » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:08 pm

John wrote:
What do you actually mean by that? You made an application to UKBA for PR, using form EEA3 or EEA4? And they granted that application?

Or if you made no such application, you are now going to rely upon an automatic grant of PR after 5 years?
no ...i hold a PR .. ( permanent resident ) ..now m about to apply for BC ...so m wondering what document i need to show the NCS ...and send it with my application...thats all ...

John

Post by John » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:10 pm

When you say you hold PR, did you apply for it by sending off a form? Or are you relying on the automatic grant after 5 years?
John

joelondon
Member of Standing

Post by joelondon » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:14 pm

John wrote:When you say you hold PR, did you apply for it by sending off a form? Or are you relying on the automatic grant after 5 years?
i send a form EEA4 and got it granted about 9 months ago .. i have an endorsement on my passport that prove it ...

BLK235

Post by BLK235 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:31 pm

joelondon wrote:
John wrote:When you say you hold PR, did you apply for it by sending off a form? Or are you relying on the automatic grant after 5 years?
i send a form EEA4 and got it granted about 9 months ago .. i have an endorsement on my passport that prove it ...
What is the issue date on PR sticker?

joelondon
Member of Standing

Post by joelondon » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:32 am

BLK235 wrote:
joelondon wrote:
What is the issue date on PR sticker?
i waited 13 month to get the PR ...and now is dated mars 2009