ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport fees letter

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

snoopy01

Passport fees letter

Post by snoopy01 » Sun May 20, 2018 12:10 am

Just got a letter that passport fees was not collected as card details were invalid and asks me to pay via phone. Does it mean my naturalisation is approved? I applied through NCS for both naturalisation and passport. Thanks guys

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: Passport fees letter

Post by cyclina1 » Sun May 20, 2018 12:54 am

snoopy01 wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 12:10 am
Just got a letter that passport fees was not collected as card details were invalid and asks me to pay via phone. Does it mean my naturalisation is approved? I applied through NCS for both naturalisation and passport. Thanks guys
No. When you apply together, the fee will be taken no matter the result of your naturalisation.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.