Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to!

Login Register Do not show

PG Diploma

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Post Reply
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:04 pm

PG Diploma

Post by Resident18years » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:25 pm

I have emailed the Home Office several times but only getting general replies.
I have several English-language qualifications from the last 25 years that have expired or are the wrong kind.
My question is: does a post-graduate diploma from a UK university, which is not a Masters but sits at the same level at SCQF level 11 in the Scottish system, SVQ5 in the English system, conferring 280 post-graduate credits satisfy the requirements?
It is not a BA, MA or PhD but is called a university degree.
Thanks for clarification.

User avatar
Respected Guru
Posts: 767
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:13 am

Re: PG Diploma

Post by Zerubbabel » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:33 pm


You can check this page out:

It can't be more accurate than this or describe in detail each qualification. But mainly if you studied in a British University and got a degree there, it's enough to prove your English.

Post Reply