ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Professional Referee Information on Online Application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ancestor
South Africa

Professional Referee Information on Online Application

Post by Ancestor » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:38 pm

Hi, could I please ask someone who has completed the Online Application to clarify some information for me please, with regards to the completion of information for the Professional Referee?

I readily admit, as yet, I haven’t got to that section, but just in readiness thought I would rather ask first.

The below is an extract from a post on the topic back in Feb ’18 I found, and from my readings:-
2. These are the questions for the referee personal details based on what is asked during the online filling of form

1. Title
2. Given Name
3. Family Name
4. Gender
5. Address for Last 3 Years
6. How does the referee know the applicant?
7. Date of Birth
8. Daytime Telephone Number
9. Email Address
10. Is the referee a British Citizen?
11. Current British citizen passport number
My Professional Referee is a Director of two VAT registered company’s, and I assume that the necessary info will be inputted for point 6. Above “How does the referee know the applicant?”? On the Paper Form like for like, I assume this would be similar to 5.2 and 5.10 where it says “Say how you know the applicant, and state your age and profession:”?

If so, for the Professional Referee, can one input “Family Friend – Company Director” and does one need give the Company Names and Registration Numbers, or would it suffice just to say “Family Friend – Company Director” alone? Just checking what detail is sufficient?

And for the Non-Professional Referee, is it okay just to say “Next Door Neighbour” and/or have to state their Occupation Title too?

Thanking you.