ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof of living

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gc362952246
China

Proof of living

Post by gc362952246 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:11 pm

thank you for moderators help for my ILR application. Now its time for naturalisation.

I have checked the gov requirement about proof of living
It mentioned that a bank statement/ P60 / Employment letter / mortgage/ council tax bill could be used.

I have changed 2 jobs (1 contract roles and 1 permanent role ) last year and also have 1 month of unemployment. Therefore i am not able to get employment letter to cover last year's period.

Is it ok to use mortgage and bank statement to cover this period? my council is Southwark and their website is broken. I can't get sufficient council tax bill to cover this whole period.

I read an article online saying that a bank-statement is not sufficient to proof living. Your help is massively appreciated

thank you very much

cg

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Proof of living

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:06 am

It mentioned that a bank statement/ P60 / Employment letter / mortgage/ council tax bill could be used.
None of these are required if you got ilr through the UK immigration visa routes.

You only need your passport, bio page and all stamped pages.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.