ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Few questions about application!

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ilovethebeatles

Re: Few questions about application!

Post by ilovethebeatles » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:05 pm

Thank you aman90 for the reply- it is very clear.

Another question that I am confused a bit is about the first day entering the UK. I came to the UK first time nearly 20 years ago on student visa but then left the country for few years and came back 6 years ago on Tier 2 G. On ILR application, I entered the date 6 years ago. And I intend to enter this date again for this application - but just want to ask for sure.

Thank you!

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:58 pm

It’s not a very important question that an incorrect answer would jeopardise ur application.
Ur recent entry 6 years shall suffice.
Similarly I’ve been living here off and on since I was a child. I simply stated my date of entry when I seriously considered relocating permanently to the UK

ilovethebeatles

Post by ilovethebeatles » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:32 am

Thank you aman90 for previous reply. Now I am having some issues with registration for a child:

- I don't see any question asking for the child's passport details - but it does say should provide a passport if the child has in the checklist.; there is also no section asking for trips outside the UK -> is this the same for everyone? (Just wonder if I get the right form).

- The checklist suggests to send as many documents as possible (e.g. parents marriage certificate, child's birth certificate, parental consent etc.) -> in summary what should be the essential documents to be sent for a child's registration? Is it ok if I just send the child's birth certificate showing us as parents but not the parents marriage certificate (because I don't have a translation version ready)?

Thank you!

ilovethebeatles

Post by ilovethebeatles » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:22 pm

Hello,

I submitted and took biometric more than a week ago but unfortunately today I received a FPN from the Council for lettering. The FPN says it offers the opportunity to discharge any liability to conviction if paid (£75) in time (which I will pay soon). I also talked with the officer and he said I don't have to declare it unless it goes to court (if I don't pay) because they will not share information with anyone except on their computer. My worry is do I need to tell HO about this FPN now by sending them a letter by post? Have you seen this situation before?

Thank you!

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:47 pm

Do you mean Littering? How does one manage to get caught littering?
Can you challenge it?

No need. You’ve received it after you sent the application. It’s not a change of address or gender that you must inform HO.

ilovethebeatles

Post by ilovethebeatles » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:59 pm

Hi aman,

Yes, it is littering the cigarette butt. I got caught at the scene by the officer and he said it was in his camera so I just accepted it because I did. The FPN says it is from the Council and I have paid already online. The officer also told me there would be no action if I pay in time, and pay less (£50) within 10 days. So, just to clarify you think I don't need to inform HO as I already submitted/taken biometric? This is my only FPN since I came to the UK.

Thank you!

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:08 pm

ilovethebeatles wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:59 pm
Hi aman,

Yes, it is littering the cigarette butt. I got caught at the scene by the officer and he said it was in his camera so I just accepted it because I did. The FPN says it is from the Council and I have paid already online. The officer also told me there would be no action if I pay in time, and pay less (£50) within 10 days. So, just to clarify you think I don't need to inform HO as I already submitted/taken biometric? This is my only FPN since I came to the UK.

Thank you!
To clarify, no, please do not inform HO.