ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

referee for child naturalization online form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nishimeha
Newly Registered

referee for child naturalization online form

Post by nishimeha » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:20 pm

Hi

I am applying for my daughter's naturalization. She is 8 years old. In the online form, they ask for referees.
My friend is one referee who is an adult social worker. I cant get any from the school as they refuse to give their details. Will it be alright if I give details of someone who works in her school office (admin) as second referee. Its her classmate's mother and the lady has been with the school for 2 years only. Or is it possible to give the name of a minister from the church nearby.
Which of them are more suitable according to Home Office's rules?

Thanks

Amber
Mood:

Re: referee for child naturalization online form

Post by Amber » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:31 am

Hi, you register a child rather than naturalise. You only need one of the referees to be a professional.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Sahana_balan
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Sahana_balan » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:31 am

Hi,
Unknowingly I have given my friends ( neighbour and one is my office colleague) as referee . Will it be an issue? or should I get declaration form signed by her health visitor as well just in case if they ask.

Thanks and regards,
Sahana

nishimeha
Newly Registered

Post by nishimeha » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:47 pm

Yes, I know its registering her. But my question is regarding the references. Does one referee has to be someone who knows her professionally like GP, social worker etc.
My friend is one referee who is an adult social worker. I have her friend's mom who works in school office but its been only 2 years since she started in school. or else will a minister from the church we go be ok?

I want to know regarding the referees.

Thanks

main85
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by main85 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:23 pm

Hi, what did u put a referee then? i am facing same problem now :(