Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

referee for child naturalization online form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nishimeha
Newly Registered

referee for child naturalization online form

Post by nishimeha » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:20 pm

Hi

I am applying for my daughter's naturalization. She is 8 years old. In the online form, they ask for referees.
My friend is one referee who is an adult social worker. I cant get any from the school as they refuse to give their details. Will it be alright if I give details of someone who works in her school office (admin) as second referee. Its her classmate's mother and the lady has been with the school for 2 years only. Or is it possible to give the name of a minister from the church nearby.
Which of them are more suitable according to Home Office's rules?

Thanks

Amber
Mood:

Re: referee for child naturalization online form

Post by Amber » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:31 am

Hi, you register a child rather than naturalise. You only need one of the referees to be a professional.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Sahana_balan
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: referee for child naturalization online form

Post by Sahana_balan » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:31 am

Hi,
Unknowingly I have given my friends ( neighbour and one is my office colleague) as referee . Will it be an issue? or should I get declaration form signed by her health visitor as well just in case if they ask.

Thanks and regards,
Sahana