Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to!

Login Register Do not show

Referee for MN1

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:33 pm

Referee for MN1

Post by jaygajjar » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:57 pm


In Form MN1, Section 5, says; "One referee should be a professional who has engaged with the child in a professional capacity"

Now, question is I don't know anyone or needed anyone for my 3 yrs old daughter, who should i ask to fill it for me? Is normal professional referee ok?
I'm applying under section 1(3).

I've NCS appointment in couple of days, Please advice..

Thank you

Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by troubled » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:47 pm

The child`s GP can sign since he or she has been in contact with the child in professional manner.Some GP`s charge £20 to £50 for the service.Speak to your GP for