ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Require urgent assistance

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Sanjana2821
Newly Registered
India

Require urgent assistance

Post by Sanjana2821 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:26 pm

Hello Everybody,
I am in a terrible jiff and require some urgent assistance.
I was doing my online application for Naturalization and in error on the referees section I have put both British nationals name who know me but they are professional working in the Cargo Industry as me to realise later after the payment was made that one of the referees has to be an accountant , solicitor, civil servant or so on .
Now that the payment is made I cannot cancel my application or re do it .My questions :
1. If on the individual referees letter that we download after completion of the application I put the correct details and attach a cover letter explaining my mistake would it still be refused ??
Please help .

Many thanks
sanjana

joeano353
BANNED
Tuvalu

Re: Require urgent assistance

Post by joeano353 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:18 am

Dont be in a panic. They will write you if the referee is unacceptable. In the interim look around for a professional and send out his details (if required). Very often its not because company managers are accepted.