ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sopra Steria appointments

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jojo17
Newly Registered
Germany

Sopra Steria appointments

Post by jojo17 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:37 pm

Just wondering which documents they are supposed to check at these appointments at Sopra Steria. I thought all I uploaded, but that is not what they did. They were very concerned about moving some of documents I had uploaded other categories. (They agreed that the categories are not that clear, so no problem at all.)
However, I had uploaded a lot of documents on the system in support of the application for citizenship and brought all of the originals to the appointment, but they insisted they would not have to check them all. I am a bit surprised, because isn't that the point of going there physically replacing a system of sending in all originals?
I would be curious to hear if that is what others have experienced, too. Many thanks.

joannakabana
Newly Registered

Re: Sopra Steria appointments

Post by joannakabana » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:19 pm

Exactly the same for me too. I was very surprised as we'd brought all of our documents with us. They checked my husband's current passport, his old passport and my passport but that was it.

adekunbi
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re: Sopra Steria appointments

Post by adekunbi » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:06 pm

Sopra Steria service is completely a sham. My wife uploaded all her documents 7 days before her appointment and she paid £35 for her documents to be checked. Less than 24 hours to her appointment, an email was sent that all her documents were cleared. Nothing to show whether documents were enough or she needed to add something else. It is a complete waste of money!