ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sopra Steria UKVCAS - Full Info and Steps Please Full Info Here.?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

oOCasperOo

Sopra Steria UKVCAS - Full Info and Steps Please Full Info Here.?

Post by oOCasperOo » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:01 pm

Hi guys I have few questions about Sopra Steria UKVCAS and would like some information. Fingers crossed this post might help others also. Sorry for long post but I'm sure it will help many people with own issues.

1. Sopra Steria UKVCAS Appointments
Q1. Why is there no appointments at any time on their website no matter what time of the day or night we try to book it. Also how ofter are Appointments posted to get best chance of booking 1. and We are located in Liverpool don't mind traveling up to 2 hours away even to Manchester but where would be best place to book one to get best chance to get one.
Q2. If free appointments are not available enhanced appointment are £60 and Premium Appointments are £200
what exactly do you get for this £60 and £200 Also I was told you have to pay £35 to have documents checked is this true and what exactly they need to check and is it worth the fee ?
Q3. I read that you have to upload documents online to save time what documents do they want you to upload the referee or something else ?
Q4. Biometrics my wife paid for Citizenship which said this incluides £20 for Biometrics when can she get this Biometrics done as she ha snot had any letters come trough ( she paid end of last week )
Q5. What actually happens at this appointments and what do you need to take with you ( documents, ID and what else ? ) Also how long does this last ?
Q6. Is there some sort of expiry date on Citizenship application if so what happens if we can't get appointment due to Sopra Steria UKVCAS not having any appointments available ? Do we loose £1390 or eventually we will get an appointment? Or they just refund the money and we can try again ?
Q7. Prmium Support number it charges £2.50. I heard many people say it's rip off and you never get trough to anyone on avrage how long do you need to wait to speak to someone and even if you speak to someone will they help with appointments or will they tell you to wait for the website to update? Also does anyone have landline number for them I know some companys advertise premium numbers but back end they have normal landline number you can use to call them.

2. What Happens after Sopra Steria UKVCAS Appointments
Q1. After you finish the appointment with them what happends? Do you wait for letter of ceremony to come trough ? Or what exactly ?

Sorry that's allI have time for at the moment will update this post later. ANy answears I recieve I willedit the main post and will add it under each questions to help other members with simmilar issues.

Thanks

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Sopra Steria UKVCAS - Full Info and Steps Please Full Info Here.?

Post by alterhase58 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:29 pm

Q1. After you finish the appointment with them what happends? Do you wait for letter of ceremony to come trough ? Or what exactly ?
UKVI will send you letter confirming their decision with instructions regarding ceremony - wait time anywhere from eight weeks upwards. They may also contact you if they need any clarification or further documents (generally a period of 10 days is allowed to respond).
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:11 pm

oOCasperOo wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:01 pm
Hi guys I have few questions about Sopra Steria UKVCAS and would like some information. Fingers crossed this post might help others also. Sorry for long post but I'm sure it will help many people with own issues.

1. Sopra Steria UKVCAS Appointments
Q1. Why is there no appointments at any time on their website no matter what time of the day or night we try to book it. Also how ofter are Appointments posted to get best chance of booking 1. and We are located in Liverpool don't mind traveling up to 2 hours away even to Manchester but where would be best place to book one to get best chance to get one.
You will struggle to get appointment in Liverpool. My wife could not get either. Enhanced centres do not work very well. Its best to book an appointment at the core centre in Manchester.You will be able to get a free appointment there
Q2. If free appointments are not available enhanced appointment are £60 and Premium Appointments are £200
what exactly do you get for this £60 and £200 Also I was told you have to pay £35 to have documents checked is this true and what exactly they need to check and is it worth the fee ?
You can only get free appointments at a core centre. Weekends/some times of week days are paid. Enhanced centres (libraries in small cities) are paid anyways plus you really cant get an appointment there that easy. You will struggle with an enhanced centre like Liverpool or Warrington. £200 is the london premium lounge. They do the same thing. Just more comfortable environment. £35 document checking service is a waste as they check your documents anyways on the day of appointment if everything is uploaded correctly. I went to Manchester for my wife. Trust me the staff was better there and we were done quicker. I went to London Premium myself and it took longer although I had a coffee on a comfortable sofa lol
Q3. I read that you have to upload documents online to save time what documents do they want you to upload the referee or something else ?
All the documents required for your application. The checklist at the end of the application form gives you a list of all docs needed
Q4. Biometrics my wife paid for Citizenship which said this incluides £20 for Biometrics when can she get this Biometrics done as she ha snot had any letters come trough ( she paid end of last week )
Biometrics fees £19.20 and £80 ceremony fees is already included in the total fees. You will give your biometrics and verification of documents both together at the UKVCAS appointment
Q5. What actually happens at this appointments and what do you need to take with you ( documents, ID and what else ? ) Also how long does this last ?
Just the passport and your barcoded appointment letter. Best to carry docs also as per checklist incase there is some problem in the scans and they need to scan again otherwise not needed
Q6. Is there some sort of expiry date on Citizenship application if so what happens if we can't get appointment due to Sopra Steria UKVCAS not having any appointments available ? Do we loose £1390 or eventually we will get an appointment? Or they just refund the money and we can try again ?
You get 45 working days to book an appointment. You must book before that. The “further actions” page on your UKVI account will tell you the last date to do so
Q7. Prmium Support number it charges £2.50. I heard many people say it's rip off and you never get trough to anyone on avrage how long do you need to wait to speak to someone and even if you speak to someone will they help with appointments or will they tell you to wait for the website to update? Also does anyone have landline number for them I know some companys advertise premium numbers but back end they have normal landline number you can use to call them.

You dont need to call them. You can get all your answers free of cost via this forum

They will return you all your original docs after verification of your docs and biometrics. You will come home and wait for your decision letter followed by ceremony details at your address. You will book a ceremony then and get your British Certificate

Sorry that's allI have time for at the moment will update this post later. ANy answears I recieve I willedit the main post and will add it under each questions to help other members with simmilar issues.

Thanks
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:30 pm

Appointments are posted 12 midnight for next day. The system shows only next 7 days appointment (at least that was in my case when I booked).
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

faruk1989
Mood:

Post by faruk1989 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:09 am

Hi good Morning,
i wonder if somebody could help me. i recently been to sopra steria appointment for My naturalisation application. before the appointment i uploaded all Docs except referees declarations. and at appointment they never asked me for referees declaration and they submitted my application. all they asked me for my passport, BRP Card, my wife passport. but, when i realised after the appointment that they forgot to take my referees declarations form, within half an hour i uploaded those 2 declarations of my referees on UKVCAS website by logging into my account.
can anyone please let me know if that will be fine or would i have any problem? it just completely slipped out of my mind.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:07 pm

faruk1989 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:09 am
Hi good Morning,
i wonder if somebody could help me. i recently been to sopra steria appointment for My naturalisation application. before the appointment i uploaded all Docs except referees declarations. and at appointment they never asked me for referees declaration and they submitted my application. all they asked me for my passport, BRP Card, my wife passport. but, when i realised after the appointment that they forgot to take my referees declarations form, within half an hour i uploaded those 2 declarations of my referees on UKVCAS website by logging into my account.
can anyone please let me know if that will be fine or would i have any problem? it just completely slipped out of my mind.
This was a careless error at sopra staff’s part. They should have checked according to the checklist. Also, you should have been a little more aware. You should have uploaded referee forms with the documents. The sopra website says that you can upload missing documents up until 10pm on the same day of appointment(I am not sure how true is that as the sopra staff verifies your docs and submits it to HO, so not sure docs uploaded later will be visible to HO). I would still not take the risk. I will write a cover letter and post the referee forms with my Case ID on so it reaches the CW just to be on the safer side.

faruk1989
Mood:

Post by faruk1989 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:38 am

tier11417 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:07 pm
faruk1989 wrote:
Hi good Morning,
This was a careless error at sopra staff’s part. They should have checked according to the checklist. Also, you should have been a little more aware. You should have uploaded referee forms with the documents. The sopra website says that you can upload missing documents up until 10pm on the same day of appointment(I am not sure how true is that as the sopra staff verifies your docs and submits it to HO, so not sure docs uploaded later will be visible to HO). I would still not take the risk. I will write a cover letter and post the referee forms with my Case ID on so it reaches the CW just to be on the safer side.
Thank you for your reply tier11417
i know that i should have checked it before i left but i have uploaded them straight after the appointment within 20 mins. To be honest it was an error from their side. they are the one who should check the documents before they submit them to HO. stillif i go into my UKVACS account, the option for uploading the documents is still visible. I did ring home office on nationality inquiry number and the person i spoke to he said, well you have uploaded them through UKVACS website but still if home office wants to see the originals, they will write to you. i could send it to HO the originals but i dont know where to send. so i dont know what to do. i m just a bit worried that my hard earned money might not go wasted just for that error

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:42 am

faruk1989 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:38 am
tier11417 wrote:
faruk1989 wrote:
Hi good Morning,
i know that i should have checked it before i left but i have uploaded them straight after the appointment within 20 mins. To be honest it was an error from their side. they are the one who should check the documents before they submit them to HO. stillif i go into my UKVACS account, the option for uploading the documents is still visible. I did ring home office on nationality inquiry number and the person i spoke to he said, well you have uploaded them through UKVACS website but still if home office wants to see the originals, they will write to you. i could send it to HO the originals but i dont know where to send. so i dont know what to do. i m just a bit worried that my hard earned money might not go wasted just for that error
The sopra account stays active even till a decision is made. That is how it is. But HO can only view the docs that are verified by the UKVCAS. You can delete/add docs even today but it wont be visible to HO. Your docs are verified and submitted at the UKVCAS centre.

I recently applied for my wife’s British Application so have the following address in the correspondence. Might help you:

UK Visas and Immigration
Permanent Migration
The Capital
Old Hall Street
Liverpool
L3 9PP

As sopra website says you can upload docs up to 10pm on the date of appointment so highly likely you have successfully uploaded in 20 min and it will be visible to HO. But you can also send a cover letter and hard copies of referee forms with your Case ID number or Unique Application Reference Num. It will reach your CW.

faruk1989
Mood:

Post by faruk1989 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:53 am

tier11417 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:42 am
faruk1989 wrote:
tier11417 wrote:
faruk1989 wrote:
Hi good Morning,
The sopra account stays active even till a decision is made. That is how it is. But HO can only view the docs that are verified by the UKVCAS. You can delete/add docs even today but it wont be visible to HO. Your docs are verified and submitted at the UKVCAS centre.

I recently applied for my wife’s British Application so have the following address in the correspondence. Might help you:

UK Visas and Immigration
Permanent Migration
The Capital
Old Hall Street
Liverpool
L3 9PP

As sopra website says you can upload docs up to 10pm on the date of appointment so highly likely you have successfully uploaded in 20 min and it will be visible to HO. But you can also send a cover letter and hard copies of referee forms with your Case ID number or Unique Application Reference Num. It will reach your CW.
Yeah I will try and ring them up first see what response i get from HO. because i sent my ILR application to Durham address and i received my decision from Croydon as it was written on the special delivery envelope that it was posted from PO Box Number, Croydon. CR0 something. so if i will send on the address you have provided and if its different then it will be another Problem. but really thanks for your help.

marcin
Newly Registered

Post by marcin » Wed May 29, 2019 2:18 pm

faruk1989 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:53 am
tier11417 wrote:
faruk1989 wrote:
tier11417 wrote:

UK Visas and Immigration
Permanent Migration
The Capital
Old Hall Street
Liverpool
L3 9PP

Yeah I will try and ring them up first see what response i get from HO. because i sent my ILR application to Durham address and i received my decision from Croydon as it was written on the special delivery envelope that it was posted from PO Box Number, Croydon. CR0 something. so if i will send on the address you have provided and if its different then it will be another Problem. but really thanks for your help.
hi :)

how did you send your referees forms to them eventually please? did you get any confirmation they were received? im in simmirar situation, my permanent residence card was not uploaded and i need to get it to the caseworker. im posting it to them and also sent an email to furthernationalityenquiries @homeoffice.com
but im so paranoid they'll refuse me if it doesn't reach the Case Worker.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed May 29, 2019 2:37 pm

You shouldn't send them the card. Upload it on UKVCAS only :!:
They ask for any missing documents and will not refuse if something is missing
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

marcin
Newly Registered

Post by marcin » Wed May 29, 2019 2:43 pm

Zimba wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 2:37 pm
You shouldn't send them the card. Upload it on UKVCAS only :!:
They ask for any missing documents and will not refuse if something is missing
its a vignette in my passport, im sending them a copy of my PR with covering letter.
the problem is that my PR was not uploaded during my appointment with Sopra Steria yesterday, the lady was re-scanning my passports as she said the quality of scans wasnt the best, but she she scanned the page with my old expired RC , not PR.

i went online this morning and added it but other members were saying that further uploads wont be visible to case worker if its added after the appointment :(

driving myself mad

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed May 29, 2019 3:22 pm

Why Are you listening to other members ?? How do they know that it will not be visible ??!
You should NOT send any of your documents to UKVI unless asked specifically. :!: :!:
You will NOT be refused. They will ask you to send extra or missing documents if necessary.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

marcin
Newly Registered

Post by marcin » Wed May 29, 2019 3:29 pm

Zimba wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 3:22 pm
Why Are you listening to other members ?? How do they know that it will not be visible ??!
You should NOT send any of your documents to UKVI unless asked specifically. :!: :!:
You will NOT be refused. They will ask you to send extra or missing documents if necessary.
i spoke to Home office today and they advised to send a copy of PR so im following their advice
tried Sopra Steria 0900 number 3 times today, after around 5 mins in the Q they say no advisers available call back later... what a joke for £2.50 per minute

thanks for your advise, i really hope i wont get refused because of this.

faruk1989
Mood:

Post by faruk1989 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:01 pm

marcin wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 2:18 pm
faruk1989 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:53 am
tier11417 wrote:
faruk1989 wrote:

UK Visas and Immigration
Permanent Migration
The Capital
Old Hall Street
Liverpool
L3 9PP

hi :)

how did you send your referees forms to them eventually please? did you get any confirmation they were received? im in simmirar situation, my permanent residence card was not uploaded and i need to get it to the caseworker. im posting it to them and also sent an email to furthernationalityenquiries @homeoffice.com
but im so paranoid they'll refuse me if it doesn't reach the Case Worker.

Sorry @Marcin for late reply. but i uploaded my referees declarations straight after the appointment, i think in about 1 hour of appoitment. these Sopra Steria people are really careless. they are not professionally trained to deal with these so i think we have to be careful and and we have to be their supervisors :D so then we can advise them as to what still needs uploading.

faruk1989
Mood:

Post by faruk1989 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:05 pm

marcin wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 3:29 pm
Zimba wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 3:22 pm
i spoke to Home office today and they advised to send a copy of PR so im following their advice
tried Sopra Steria 0900 number 3 times today, after around 5 mins in the Q they say no advisers available call back later... what a joke for £2.50 per minute

thanks for your advise, i really hope i wont get refused because of this.
Marcin dont send anything unless it has been asked by a case worker. it will put you in a difficult situation. I.E. if case workes asks you to provide those docs and if u dont have it then it will a real mess and it will take longer to get decision. DO NOT SEND ANYTHING UNLESS IT'S BEEN ASKED BY CASE WORKER.

PPTP
Mood:
Madagascar

Post by PPTP » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:36 pm

Guys. I have a question. There are no appointment in Manchester until 18 October. Can I go to Belfast Centre to submit my fingerprints?