ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Supporting Documents required for Child British passport

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

wandali
Kenya

Supporting Documents required for Child British passport

Post by wandali » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:58 am

Hi guys, could someone please let me know what supporting documents I need to submit for my child British passport. I had indefinite leave to remain when I gave birth to the baby.

Thank you

secret.simon

Re: Supporting Documents required for Child British passport

Post by secret.simon » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:25 am

Assuming that the child was born in the UK, the child's British birth certificate and proof of your ILR status (your BRP) dated before the child's birth.

The other standard requirements (referees, etc) for first passports apply as well.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

wandali
Kenya

Re: Supporting Documents required for Child British passport

Post by wandali » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:32 am

secret.simon wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:25 am
Assuming that the child was born in the UK, the child's British birth certificate and proof of your ILR status (your BRP) dated before the child's birth.

The other standard requirements (referees, etc) for first passports apply as well.
Thank you so much for this 🙏