ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Travelling to the UK from India on Indian passport with CoE/RoA

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sklon
Newly Registered
India

Travelling to the UK from India on Indian passport with CoE/RoA

Post by sklon » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:33 am

Hello,

I am new to the forum, so apologies if there is already a thread on this topic.

I am considering applying for a Certificate of Entitlement as proof of right of abode in the UK for my baby born in the UK (the eligibility criteria are met). The baby has an Indian passport. I was wondering if there are people here and/or their children who have a COE sticker on their Indian passport, and have travelled from India to the UK without encountering issues at immigration check in India. If anyone has experience with travelling from India to the UK on an Indian passport with a COE sticker, I would be grateful if you could please share any issues / questions you faced from the immigration officer in India before boarding your flight.

Thanks very much.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Travelling to the UK from India on Indian passport with CoE/RoA

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:28 pm

This is quite common. You should not face issues
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice