ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

travle

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kayden636
BANNED

travle

Post by kayden636 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:14 pm

hi i need ur hellp my cousin waiting for his bc application for 3 months and he hold his pasport and biometric card and due to familey memmber ill in pakistan can he travle while pending applicatin ?//

Chisomekwu
Mood:

Re: travle

Post by Chisomekwu » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:18 pm

kayden636 wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:14 pm
hi i need ur hellp my cousin waiting for his bc application for 3 months and he hold his pasport and biometric card and due to familey memmber ill in pakistan can he travle while pending applicatin ?//
I have never read where it said one cannot travel while waiting for you citizenship application to be decided.That the idea of using NDRS service cos it offers the ability to retain your document while HO decide on your application. I hope the gurus in the house will be able to answer this question clearly