ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Trouble remembering past visa applications

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

littleleggaroo
Newly Registered

Trouble remembering past visa applications

Post by littleleggaroo » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:23 pm

Hello,

I'm applying for naturalisation soon, and it seems that in the application they want to know about all previous applications even if you can't provide any specific details. However, one of the questions they do require you to answer is:

"Were your fingerprints taken as part of this application?"

My Tier 1 Post Study Work visa application made in Autumn/Winter 2009, but I can't for the life of me remember if I had to submit biometrics. Annoyingly, I seem to have lost any documentation about the application, and I can't find anything online that can give me an indication of whether or not I had to submit biometrics.

Does anyone remember what the situation was back then, or know how I could find out?

Thanks!

aman90
Diamond Member

Re: Trouble remembering past visa applications

Post by aman90 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:23 pm

Yeah.. me neither... I googled when biometrics began- a bit before 2008. So I’m assuming I gave biometrics in 2009
anyways I don’t think an incorrect answer would impact the application..