ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK citizenship

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Abyy01
Newly Registered

UK citizenship

Post by Abyy01 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:37 am

Hello Expert,

I have got my ILR last year on 7th July, 2021. I'm planning to submit my UK Citizenship application by mid of July, 2022.

Could you please guide below:

1. Can I travel abroad for a month just after my UK Citizenship application submission ? If yes, will it be any impact on my UK Citizenship ?

2. How long do I need to wait for Biometric once after my UK Citizenship application is submitted ?

3. Do I need to submit all my documents online while application submission or manually go to Sopra Steria third party office for Biometric and document handover ?

Best regards,
Sam!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UK citizenship

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:41 am

1. Yes. No effect on the application. You have 45 days to enroll biometrics, plan accordingly.

2. It depends on where you are based and appiontment availability.

3. Upload online after you have submitted and paid for the application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Abyy01
Newly Registered

Re: UK citizenship

Post by Abyy01 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:03 am

Thanks for your prompt response ☺👍

Best regards,
Abid