ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Naturalisation Approval Email

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

BlueStar77
Newly Registered

UK Naturalisation Approval Email

Post by BlueStar77 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:57 am

Hi all,

I and my husband applied for Naturalisation together in Sep 2021. After 11 long months we only received a Citizenship invitation Email only for him on Monday the 5th.
I was wondering if that means the decision is also made on my application too?
Many thanks for your help

alterhase58
Germany

Re: UK Naturalisation Approval Email

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:10 pm

BlueStar77 wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:57 am
Hi all,

I and my husband applied for Naturalisation together in Sep 2021. After 11 long months we only received a Citizenship invitation Email only for him on Monday the 5th.
I was wondering if that means the decision is also made on my application too?
Many thanks for your help
All applications are assessed individually, couples or families may not necessarily be reviewed by the same caseworker in parallel. So all I can suggest is your approval is not far behind - clearly it's disappointing that after 11 months you still have to wait ....
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

BlueStar77
Newly Registered

Post by BlueStar77 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:32 am

Hi all,

We have both received the Invitation to ceremony now, but after about 3 weeks our council has not received the certificate yet so we can not book the ceremony. I have been trying to call home office but there is no option on the list to chase this up.
Any advice please?

I am so tired of this stressful process
Many thanks

contorted_svy
Diamond Member
Italy

Post by contorted_svy » Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:51 am

Congrats on receiving approval!

You can try emailing the following email addresses:

furthernationalityenquiries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk NationalityEnquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk citizenship.Support@homeoffice.gov.uk NationalitySupportTeamFMT@homeoffice.gov.uk

Make sure you reference your UAN and the date of receiving approval. You can also ask your MP to chase up.
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.