ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKCVAS do I need to attend?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

magicsign
Italy

UKCVAS do I need to attend?

Post by magicsign » Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:17 pm

I will submit my naturalisation application soon, I wanted to know if I need to attend in person the appointment with UKCVAS to upload all the necessary documents or can we just do it online ?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKCVAS do I need to attend?

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:07 pm

You can upload digitally to the portal before your appointment.

You attend the appointment to enroll biometric and for identity check.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Layla511
Newly Registered

Post by Layla511 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:53 pm

magicsign wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:17 pm
I will submit my naturalisation application soon, I wanted to know if I need to attend in person the appointment with UKCVAS to upload all the necessary documents or can we just do it online ?

Thanks
In my case, I used the IDV app instead of going to UKVCAS centre.

magicsign
Italy

Post by magicsign » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:42 am

Thanks all.
Layla511 wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:53 pm
magicsign wrote:

Thanks
Layla, so you didn't have to go to UKCVAS for your biometric appointment ? I believe from that app you can upload your ID scans

Layla511
Newly Registered

Post by Layla511 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:07 am

magicsign wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:42 am
Thanks all.
Layla511 wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:53 pm
magicsign wrote:

Thanks
Layla, so you didn't have to go to UKCVAS for your biometric appointment ? I believe from that app you can upload your ID scans
Yes. I do Biometric and upload documents through the app. you don't need to go to the centre. It will reuse your last fingerprints with UKVCAS

I think that the app is not available to everyone yet, it is still limited to some random people!