ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

uploading docs

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aaliya1986
Member of Standing

uploading docs

Post by aaliya1986 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:16 pm

hi all,

applied on 15th march (naturalisation) and now in the process of uploading documents, have a few questions.

- how long does one have to upload documents after making application.

- my application is 10yrs + 1 yr ILR, i am uploading the following document,
- all passports - in Proof of application
- 2 references - in Other
- ILR copy - in Residence in UK
- UK Degree and LIUK - in Educational

have i uploaded the documents in the right section? have i missed out any document?

many thanks in advance. :)

terriblescream
Pakistan

Re: uploading docs

Post by terriblescream » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:32 pm

aaliya1986 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:16 pm
hi all,

applied on 15th march (naturalisation) and now in the process of uploading documents, have a few questions.

have i uploaded the documents in the right section? have i missed out any document?

If you are using document check service, they need to be in 2 days before the appointment so that they can do pre-checks. You may want to upload other passports in Travel History although leaving them in Proof of Application doesn't do any harm - documents look good, if you have driving license upload that under Identity as well - serves as Proof of address but not mandatory.

aaliya1986
Member of Standing

Re: uploading docs

Post by aaliya1986 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:34 pm

terriblescream wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:32 pm
aaliya1986 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:16 pm
hi all,

If you are using document check service, they need to be in 2 days before the appointment so that they can do pre-checks. You may want to upload other passports in Travel History although leaving them in Proof of Application doesn't do any harm - documents look good, if you have driving license upload that under Identity as well - serves as Proof of address but not mandatory.
thank you :) no i am not using document checking, i don't think its worth it because i can do that myself and with the help of this forum :)