ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Various Driving offences - Approved Citizenship

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

vertical
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Various Driving offences - Approved Citizenship

Post by vertical » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:38 pm

Hello All

Little information for the people with driving offences.

I had 2 speeding offences in 2014 and 1 driving without the insurance offence in 2015 which resulted in 6 months Ban.
Later in 2017 I received another 6 points for driving without insurance. Difficult few years in my life. After 2017 put my head down and did everything the right way. Applied for British Citizenship in 25/04/2021 which got approved on 29/11/2021.
I mentioned all these offences in my application and was paranoid that I sent a email after my application about these offences.
Thanks to all the members on this forum for their help and I will advise to any one who’s in the similar situation to complete rehabilitation time and mentioned everything in your application.