ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can Immigration revoke my Permanent Residency?

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tugsthebugs
Newly Registered

Can Immigration revoke my Permanent Residency?

Post by tugsthebugs » Wed May 28, 2014 3:00 am

Hi, Immigration received my file on 29 March 2012.

I came to Canada on 11 March, 2014.

I'm here since almost three months and now my wife is acting so different and threatening me that she will do fraud marriage case on me and kick me out of this country because I read her emails and told her how come your ex boy friend is still your best friend and you still miss talking to him. I told him usually married people don't do that. And now she is threatening me that she don't want to live with me and give me divorce. If she will divorce me will it revoke my Permanent resident status? Does she have power to revoke my Permanent Resident status?

Please help me with this. I am very depressed and going through tough time. One of the lawyer told me still she can do police case on you saying that you tired to hurt/abuse her, and prove marriage of convenience etc and do anything with you because she is Canadian Citizen. Does it really work like this?

P.S. I believe I am not under Conditional Permanent Resident rule as my file was received on March, 29, 2012. And also on my COPR under Condition section it says "NONE"

Dave Maria
Newly Registered

Re: Can Immigration revoke my Permanent Residency?

Post by Dave Maria » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:47 am

I doubt the validity of this forum, still I'm gonna answer your question. NO, you won't lose your PR status. Also, if your spouse is your sponsor then she is responsible for your finance for at least a period of 3 years. But if she is registering any other case then things might turn against you and you will be needing a lawyer in this matter. In case you need any help there is a well known Immigration lawyer Matthew Jeffery in Toronto and here is the website: www.matthewjeffery.com