ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Canada business visa from London - anyone?

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

silverchloride
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Canada business visa from London - anyone?

Post by silverchloride » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:11 pm

Hi there,

Has anyone recently applied for a business visit visa for Canada from UK (or elsewhere)? I applied online on the 11th of August, and then went to the VFS Office in London to give my biometrics on the 18th of August. I believe, my biometrics were passed on to the Canadian High Commission on the 22rd.

I received a notification from cic on the 23rd and then on the 27th that there has been an update on my application, but when I log into CIC, there is no update. Can this be a technical glitch? I see the processing average time is 11 days from London, is that from the date of biometrics or from the day I apply?

Please share any advice / guidance / experience as I am really worried, because I need my visa by the second week of September :(

thanks a million

silverchloride
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Canada business visa from London - anyone?

Post by silverchloride » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:34 pm

Anyone ... perhaps one of the mods who might have seen similar queries in the past?