ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Canada Vs U.K

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jaiswal88
Newly Registered

Canada Vs U.K

Post by jaiswal88 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:11 pm

PLEASE GUIDE ME ON THE FOLLWING:

before coming to UK on HSMP i have applied to canada for immigration.
this year i got the HSMP Extension in UK for another three years. on other hand i have got interview waiver for canada and i have done every thing including medicals for me and for my family.

finaly they have asked me to submit the passport for visa to canada .

which i am going to submit as it got deleyed due to my extension with UK AS they were holding my passport for last three months.now in a day or two its is going to submit.

can anyone tell me which country is best out of both CANADA OR UK for career and life .

second is it possiable to contnue to enjoy immigration of both the county may be one can be for my wife and secon i will aplly for uk passport.

please advice

thanks

jaiswal88

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:17 pm

jaiswal88 wrote:can anyone tell me which country is best out of both CANADA OR UK for career and life .

This is a personal issue and depends on your circumstances, plans and ambitions. It is also determined by the region in which you will live in either country and available emplomyent opportunities. Search the old board as well as this one for posts of a similar nature under 'Canada', 'cosmopol' and 'bella_uk'
jaiswal88 wrote:second is it possiable to contnue to enjoy immigration of both the county may be one can be for my wife and secon i will aplly for uk passport.
Both countries have a physical residence requirement for both permanent residence and citizenship - unless you can be in both places at the same time you gotta choose one and forget the other one :lol: .