ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Canada Vs UK: Which is better ?

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sidrakanwal
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Canada Vs UK: Which is better ?

Post by sidrakanwal » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:13 pm

this forum is quite informative, please help me with some of the queries and honest suggestions...
my husband is planning to move to Canada, he has got his British citizenship and I'm on a spouse visa. we are not much stable in the UK. we started a new business in the UK and it went in loss, now we have to start up again with a job or a new business that's why we are planning to move to Canada to take new start from there, I want to know about the basic facilities in Canada, like education, health and other benefits/facilities for children. As education and health facilities are free in the UK that's why I'm worried about these things,

I'm a pharmacist from an Asian country and planning to do my overseas pharmacist equivalent course in the UK which would bring my pharmacist degree equivalent to UK'S pharmacist, the course is quite expensive (about 12 to 15000 pounds) so I want to take a decision before my course. if anyone knows about pharmacy degree conversion criteria in Canada please help me in this as well. My husband has done his BBA from an Asian country and MBA from the UK but never did MBA related job in 6 years so no experience in his field of study. purpose of telling education details is that at the moment we both cant find a job on the basis of our education in the UK as well as in Canada so in this situation which country is better to live in.