ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need help regarding police clearence and transcript

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

abp19682003
Newly Registered

need help regarding police clearence and transcript

Post by abp19682003 » Mon May 03, 2004 4:33 am

dear moderator/experts

i have few questions regarding my pr application for canada.

1) will i have to submitt police clearence certificata at the time of submitting my application of pr or lateron i can submit it?

2) will i have to submit the transcripts of my degree or are the copies of marksheets sufficient?

3) is the bank statement of necessary fund required at the time of application or lateron we can submitt it?

i will be highly obliged toany help in this regard.

thankinh you.

atul

Cosmopol
Member of Standing

Post by Cosmopol » Mon May 03, 2004 3:27 pm

Atul,

You may want to visit the official Citizenship and Immigration Canada site for the wealth of information it contains on the immigration process. Most of the time, you are explicitly directed from step to step in the process. Please come back after the reading with specific questions - if any are left.

Please also note that the policy of the Board is not to display personal contact details -- you are posting both your mail and e-mail addresses, which is generally not a safe and sound practice. Please reconsider.

Best of luck with your application.