Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to!

Login Register Do not show

need help

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

Junior Member
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:54 am
Location: IRELAND

need help

Post by mirzhar » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:36 pm

Dear all

My situation is i have EuFAM4 card from Ireland living there with British wife and Son who have Irish Nationality as well

I applied for Canada visit visa in person in London the visa officer said to me ur visa approved then later he said becz i am non eu so they need to do further checks i dont knw why anyway he said when u go back then send us ur passport which i did

Now my question is we are planning to move canada although i apply for visit visa if its granted and i go with my family there then what are possibilities that we can settle there without any hassle

second what kind of enquirers they want to do before issue me visa ?

They ask for 3 weeks will take to get my paper and passport back with visa or without visa

any comments welcome thanks

Junior Member
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:18 am
Location: italy

visitor visa

Post by giuseppenero » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:18 pm

I don't think canada (or any other country) allows visitors to apply for residency from within, because it is unfair to everyone else. You would have to leave and go thru a canadian embassy. There are no more free rides or lunches any more.