ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

no reply for visitor visa

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

baba0007
Newly Registered
India

No reply for visitor Visa

Post by baba0007 » Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:09 pm

Hi I need help,

I applied visitor visa of canada in June 2022 in Ireland. The finger prints taken in June 2022, after that i never heard anything back from them? what's going on now? why Canadian embassy not replying? is this for me or everyone getting delayed, its being 8 months now. please update i have any information?

baba0007
Newly Registered
India

no reply for visitor visa

Post by baba0007 » Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:20 pm

Can anyone please reply, what's going on?
Hi I need help,

I applied visitor visa of canada in June 2022 in Ireland. The finger prints taken in June 2022, after that i never heard anything back from them? what's going on now? why Canadian embassy not replying? is this for me or everyone getting delayed, its being 8 months now. please update i have any information?

meself2
Ireland

Re: no reply for visitor visa

Post by meself2 » Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:38 pm

There's no need to create multiple topics on the same issue.
If nobody has replied, it just means people don't have an answer for that. Making another topic isn't going to help.

Ask your question to the embassy directly; I'm not aware of the processing times but that may be your best bet.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

Ticktack
Respected Guru

Post by Ticktack » Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:32 pm

baba0007 wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:20 pm
Can anyone please reply, what's going on?
Hi I need help,

Login to your online account, and see where it currently is at.
If it says you do not need an interview on the top end, then the natural progression would be.

Biometrics
Background check

After many months, then;
Final decision.

So where does yours currently stop?
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

Ticktack
Respected Guru

Post by Ticktack » Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:49 pm

FYI, note that if you don't have excess patience. I mean XXXpatience, you can't deal with the Canadian Embassy. Their TRV's takes as long as it takes. I've see almost 2 years in some cases. The flip side is, when and if they do issue you the Temporary Resident Visa aka visitors visa, it could be as much as 5 years or till the expiration of your passport. Whichever comes first.

So carry on with your life as usual and don't spend your days brooding over matters that you can't influence.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

baba0007
Newly Registered
India

Post by baba0007 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:12 pm

It's a game of patience, i Know

This is what coming up in account.

Background checkHelp - Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

baba0007
Newly Registered
India

Post by baba0007 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:03 am

I am waiting from over 8 months, biometric done in June 2022. well there is no point for years and years. my point is like in India and Pakistan people are getting their visitor visa in 120 days. One of friend got in 4 days. Its just matter of patience.

Corw

Post by Corw » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:46 pm

I have been waiting for my TRV visa since March 2022
applied from ireland still no update