ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NOC code (Software Industry) - Plz advice

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rickiricki
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

NOC code (Software Industry) - Plz advice

Post by rickiricki » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:45 am

Hello All,

I am into software development industry. Plz advice which is the right NOC code for me. I am really confused as it matches a little with a few NOC code, but does not match perfectly or highly with any once NOC code.

Following are my duties:

· Business requirement elicitation through workshops and frequent discussions with customers.
· Documenting system requirements into Use Cases, User Stories and Business Data Definitions.
· Assist software architect team in preparing software design document.
· Create Business Process Models for the software application.
· Estimating size and effort of the user stories/ software application through function point calculations.
· Create product backlog to prioritize and plan the application features for development
· Perform system functional testing, integration testing and user acceptance testing.
· Create simulations and concept documents for the end user of the software application.

I am not writing here the NOC codes I am confused between, to get an unbiased view.

Thanks in advance!

rickiricki
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: NOC code (Software Industry) - Plz advice

Post by rickiricki » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:08 pm

chk